|Conditions of Use
- The prices shown include Value Added Tax (VAT) currently at
20%, which is applicable to customers in the United Kingdom and the
European Union. Customers who have registered their address outside the
European Union and the UK will be shown a price excluding VAT. We
reserve the right to change our prices to allow for any changes in the
- While we aim to ensure that all prices, and pictorial and textual
specifications are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error
in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon
as practicable. If the error is to your detriment, we will give you the
option of confirming your order at the revised terms or cancelling it
partially or completely. If the error is to your benefit, we will have
the option, in our complete discretion, of cancelling your order,
completely or in part for the items concerned. If we are unable to
contact you or you do not respond, we will cancel your order.
Quality and Availability
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We
therefore operate thorough Quality Control and checking procedures
prior to dispatching your goods.
- Goods are subject to availability. If any item you have
ordered is not available, we will inform you as soon as practicable,
giving you the option of delivery of the available items, or
cancellation of your order.
- Payment can be made by Debit or Credit Cards including Visa,
Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro and Solo. Your payments are
processed by Sage Pay and we never normally see or receive your card
details. We take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your
order and payment secure, however, unless we are negligent, we cannot
be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access
to information provided by you.
- Goods ordered from and/or delivered by us remain our property until fully paid.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order at our sole discretion.
You are then entitled to a full refund of any amounts already paid.
Suitability of product
- The goods we supply do not present a hazard to health and safety
when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed; and if
you take reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may
change or a product is temporarily unavailable or is superseded by a
newer product. In such a case we will attempt to offer you a substitute
of the same or better specification at the same price. If you are not
happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our
30-day money back guarantee.
- In the event that a product develops a fault or that the fault
becomes apparent after 30 days of purchase, please contact us so that
we may arrange for the rectification of the fault under the
Manufacturers Guarantee. We will not be liable for the costs of postage
& packaging of returned defective goods after 30 days.
- Our liability shall in all cases be limited to the total value of any order placed.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used
for household / domestic use only. If your purchase is for business
use, please ensure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
- We reserve the right to supply alternative products of an equal or higher quality and specification to your ordered product in the event that the product you ordered is unavailable. We will not normally apply this right where your order is for a product of a specified brand without contacting you by email first.
Disposal of Electrical Goods
- You can now recycle your old electricals with us. If you're buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free.Why recycle? Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste. many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
- We can help, we are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items. On a like for like basis. If you have purchased from us an electrical item you can send at your cost your old item (must be the same or similar product) within 28 days to the address on our contact us page. Please email email@example.com so that we know to expect your delivery.
- To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
- What is WEEE? The waste electrical or electrical equipment (WEEE) directive requires countries to maximise seperate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
- Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre at www.recyclenow.com
Waste Battery Regulations
- Under the waste battery regulations AHC Camberley is now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (please do not post). Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com
- Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End users may find stores in their local area more accessible.
Website and computer compatability
- We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your computer equipment.
- We do not accept liability for any corruption or loss of data
held thereon and similarly we will not be held liable for any other
loss or damage of any kind caused to your computer equipment resulting
from the use of this website.
Transfer of rights
- We may transfer our rights under this agreement to third parties.
This includes, but is not limited to, the collection of payments due
for your purchases.
- Should payment for your order remain outstanding or be refused
after initial authorisation or returned in any other way, you indemnify
us against the resonable costs and expenses of obtaining payment in
full. This includes, but is not limited to, interest on the amount
outstanding, our extra administrative costs for payment collection, and
related bank charges levied against us.
- We confirm transactions, dispatches, etc. and send all other
notices by email to the email address that you provide. It is your
responsibility to ensure that the details you provide are correct, and
that your mailbox will accept messages from us. We are not responsible
for the delay or loss of messages due to filtering technology, resource
limits or issues with your ISP or email software. Our copy of an email
sent to you will be "proof" of delivery of the message.
- To order goods from this website you must be 18 years of age, or older.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England
and Wales. Any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the
courts of England and Wales.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time
without prior notification to you. Any changes will only apply to
future orders. This version applies to orders placed starting from
01:00, London time, June 1st, 2005.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.